Tumblr Send me an email Something to See on Flickr StumbleUpon RSS feed Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Pinterest Home

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gosh, what a week

I have been knee-deep in Wordpress the last week, finishing up a friend's website. With Rick's help ... and his great video tutorials, have managed to fix most of my problems. Still, a few more to go. I keep telling myself, almost there. I added some DF Journey font/dingbats and I think feels more fun. I haven't had an opportunity to use them in some time. I also love Knitting & Sewing Doodles by the same designer, Rae Kaiser.


Found lots of logos tonight that I have made in the past. Also found these wonderful Party Birds, I made as a part of my rubber stamp company, Rainy Day Rubber Stamps, from years ago. I might still have a few stamps if you are interested, email me.


Found computer-doddles when I was trying to come up with my logo for Rainy Day Rubber (some 10 years ago). Rain City?  And my own business card for illustration and design. You know my nom de plume is KIZ. I love using it, although, I haven't used it lately.


Found this logo, Hair Hints, for someone's blog header. The blog that never made it off the ground. But I still have the header archived.

No comments: