Tumblr Send me an email Something to See on Flickr StumbleUpon RSS feed Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Pinterest Home

Monday, December 27, 2010

The Studio (in ruins)

Here is my studio featured on my desk when it was clean, so many, many years ago.

And now we have a big after Christmas mess. Without the benefit of the elves to help clean up. Not just the wrapping, ribbon, calendar and cards. But also the little flooding we had during the heavy rains.


As she looks on as if to say, who is going to clean this up?


Christmas stamps and punches going back to their designated drawer.



I made my calendars there.





Assembled our 2010 Christmas card with flocking and crystals.



So now it is time to go clean and sort!

6 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

I want to be your first,,,,your blog looks great,,,,,and your studio says "a creative person lives here!"

Bundle up! :)

Maxinetoo said...

Love it Kim! Have fun cleaning. :) I am currently going through every room of the house, purging and boxing up stuff for charity. Taking longer than I thought but feels good. xoxo

Denise said...

Beautiful calendar! I stumbled across your work when I found your desktop wallpaper on Smashing Magazine. I'm a graphic designer too, I admire your work!!

Kim Carney said...

Thank you all!
Thank you Denise! taking a look at your place ;)

Maureen said...

I looooove your new blog from your studio, Kim. I wish I could get some help from you on my old blog. I'm tired of it and it's not functioning the way I want it to anyway. Oh well, anyway. Thank you so much for the lovely Christmas card. Tim and I both really like it. I have it hanging in my office. I love your calendar too. Where can I get one? xoxoxoxoxoxox to you and Happy New Year. I have enjoyed browsing your posts on Buzz this morning.

sofiaspace said...

Very lovely designs and ideas.